Elder Benjamin Archer

Elder Benjamin Xavier Archer
Benin Cotonou Mission
Quartier Cadjehoun #1158
Block F
01 BP 3323 Cotonou
Benin
Email: benjamin.archer@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bonjour!

Well, so many things have happened since I last sent a letter for the
blog. I don't know what the next one will be. Maybe in a few weeks. I
am doing okay but there are several stressful things going on right
now. The work is going on.

I like French a lot. I have learned that it is one of the most
complicated languages. Mucho protocol.

My new companion is Elder Teihotu. Since the beginning of his mission
he has worked in Togo, but now he is working here in Benin with me. He
is the new zone leader but it's almost like I have to train him,
because I know where all the things are. He is from Tahiti and cooks
very well. He always makes a lot of food. I like teaching with him. He
is a good teacher.
Elder Amoah is happy at the bureau. He had long sleeves when I saw him
and he said it's because he "freezes" in there. Haha. Air
conditioning.



1 comment:

  1. Just a tiny message this time, but he is cheerful and in good health. All the missionaries call the mission office " The bureau", they are funny!

    ReplyDelete