Elder Benjamin Archer

Elder Benjamin Xavier Archer
Benin Cotonou Mission
Quartier Cadjehoun #1158
Block F
01 BP 3323 Cotonou
Benin
Email: benjamin.archer@myldsmail.net

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Icecream anyone!

   Last Monday for preparation day we joined up with the other missionaries and played soccer . There are people who push icecream carts around all over the place and one of them stopped by us. That was a good day of  business for him. That icecream  comes from a big company and many people distribute it in these little carts. I probably ate  5 of them myself, they are like 20 cents each.
 

   I also got to talk to Elder Lynch who is from Scotland and he has a cool accent. Apparently Scottish people's weights are measured in "stones" instead of pounds or kilograms. I didn't know that.
   

   After  the activity my companion and I went to the huge market downtown. Among the thousads of people there, we found Elder Gray and his companion who are in our zone, haha. I was looking for a new bag because the one I brought is made out of a material that leaves black fibers all over my white shirts. Not a big deal, but it would be nice if that didn't happen.  :(




       Thank you so much for all your emails and nice messages. I ran out of time. Next time I am going to share a cool experience I had  of an African man that spoke spanish to me.



                     

                        Love, Elder Archer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment